New Arrival China Fully automatic hollow brick machine NYQT4-10 for Peru Factories
New Arrival China Fully automatic hollow brick machine NYQT4-10 for Peru Factories Detail:
1:NYQT4-10 automatic machine, intelligent PLC control, the Taiwan Feng Wei LCD touch screen and industrial computer, at any time can be upgraded, no contact switch interlock safety can be adjusted step by step.
2, a large number of products can use all kinds of waste residue, ash, sand, slag, fly ash, weathered stone, coal gangue, ceramsite, perlite and other processed into a variety of new environmental protection wall materials, such as concrete porous brick, standard brick, and wall brick, color brick by brick. Without sintering. By the quality inspection department of hardness and flexural strength can exceed the national standards set.
3: whole machine adopts full hydraulic drive, using the stepless hydraulic frequency modulation technology, vibration frequency 3000-5400r/min automatic regulation, provide protection. Continuous upgrading of the models and optimization of the design, so that the mechanical components more sophisticated, less loss. Unique forced mutual swing feeding, even if the 10mm thick brick wall can also be fast uniform cloth, product strength error is very small.
4, perfect customer service service for you to solve from the building, layout, installation, debugging, has been the production of high-quality products, as well as the brick production management, corporate image planning, resource sharing system, there must be a right for you. .
5, the equipment structure is simple, the operation is flexible, the mechanical part uses the special durable material, makes the equipment more sturdy and durable.
6, less investment, quick effect, is the market’s best-selling goods, the most suitable for the development and production of small and medium enterprises
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Basic Function of Semiautomatic Machine
Expansion of Business With the Finest Brick Making Machine
Responsible excellent and fantastic credit rating standing are our principles, which will help us at a top-ranking position. Adhering towards the tenet of "quality initial, buyer supreme" for New Arrival China Fully automatic hollow brick machine NYQT4-10 for Peru Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Nepal , Somalia , Algeria , All our staffs believe that: Quality builds today and service creates future. We know that good quality and the best service are the only way for us to achieve our customers and to achieve ourselves too. We welcome customers all over the word to contact us for future business relationships. Our products are the best. Once Selected, Perfect Forever!
Award-winning director Murray Lerners film Festival! is a cinematic synthesis of four Newport Folk Festivals in which the art of folk music is pictured in transition during its moist crucial years, 1963 – 1966. Featuring Bob Dylans notorious first electric live performances, which were booed by the acoustic folk purists gathered there.
1. Introduction 0:00:00
2. If I Had A Hammer – Peter, Paul and Mary 0:07:59
3. Rocky Road – Sacred Harp Singers 0:10:39
4. Traditional Spiritual – Georgia Sea Island Singers 0:11:51
5. Clog Dance – Blue Ridge Mountain Dancers 0:12:37
6. Black Mountain Rag – Tex Logan and The Lilly Brothers 0:14:57
7. Green Corn – Pete Seeger 0:16:40
8. Codeine…And It’s Real – Buffy Sainte-Marie 0:18:10
9. Deep Blue Sea – Pete Seeger 0:20:06
10. Lordy, Lordy – Odetta 0:22:08
11. Go Tell Aunt Rhody – Joan Baez and Peter Yarrow 0:23:03
12. Mary Hamilton – Joan Baez 0:24:56
13. Newport Folk Festival 0:27:59
14. Newport Folk All Our Trials – Joan Baez 0:31:58
15. Blowin’ In The Wind – Peter, Paul and Mary 0:37:14
16. And The War Drags On – Donovan 0:38:19
17. Turn, Turn, Turn – Judy Collins 0:39:46
18. Viet Nam, Your Latest Game – Donovan 0:40:57
19. Just Can’t Keep From Cryin’ – Odetta 0:41:50
20. Times They Are A Changin’ – Peter, Paul and Mary 0:43:14
21. Highway 61 – Fred McDowell 0:48:53
22. Keys To The Highway – Brownie McGhee and Sonny Terry 0:50:12
23. Candy Man – Mississippi John Hurt 0:51:38
24. Maggie’s Farm – Bob Dylan 0:52:53
25. Newport Folk Festival 0:59:15
26. Swan Silvertones/Staple Singers/ Freedom Singers/Fannie Lou Hamer 1:01:06
27. I Was Born In Chicago – Paul Butterfield Blues Band/Son House Blues – Son House 1:07:05
28. Newport Folk Festival 1:16:02
29. Pack Up Your Sorrows – Mimi and Dick Farina 1:18:19
30. Flute Instrumental – Spokes Mashiyane /Cheek Slapping – Cousin Emmy /Russian Song – Theodore Bike 1:20:40
31. Anathea – Judy Collins 1:22:49
32. I Walk The Line – Johnny Cash 1:24:04
33. Ruby – Osborne Bros 1:25:01
34. Farewell Angelina – Joan Baez 1:26:45
35. Tambourine Man – Bob Dylan 1:28:25
36. Newport Folk Festival 1:30:45
Building the East to West highway road in Nepal in Asia.
Map of Nepal marking route of the highway. Landrover on a dirt track through woodland. Tented camp amongst trees. Felling trees to make a clearing to build a base camp and clearing of undergrowth. Planing timber from trees that have been felled. A pit is dug for a septic tank. Steel hangars now stand in the clearing for use as semi-temporary buildings. Nepalese workers mixing concrete for foundations. Concrete is carried in baskets on workers’ heads. Pre-fab buildings provide accommodation for workers on site. One brick building, partially constructed, stands amongst the pre-fab buildings. Heavy machinery and plant being off loaded, many men pull on ropes to move the shipping containers. Digger in action. Close up of chainsaw sawing through a tree trunk. Tree felling continues around buildings. Building of a water tower, digging for water, pumping water along piping to supply camp. Road building with hard core being laid and rolled. Stone crusher preparing aggregate. Tractors grading and levelling base course of the road.
River view, man crosses the river in a rope sling. Another man crosses a stream by walking along a narrow tree trunk. Bridge building, a temporary bailey bridge is put in place. Bridge foundations being dug and filled with reinforced concrete, many men at work. Form work for supporting structures. Bridge steel beams in place. Men making steel wire cages called gabion cages, to help prevent bank erosion. Boulder filled cages in situ along the river bank. Pre-cast concrete slabs are hosed and brushed to create a natural stone appearance. Men man handle slabs into beams. Heavy machinery is towed to the next site. Huge stone crusher in operation. Culverts being built with brick and reinforced concrete. Pre-cast pipes being filled with concrete for use in smaller culverts.
Monsoon season, people with umbrellas cross a bridge in torrential rain. Rivers in full flow. Workers working in heavy rain.
Hills, a section of the road through a hillside. Surveyors plotting the route. An excavated hillside. Explosives in use to blow up rock. Men work by hand breaking up rocks and carrying out rubbles in baskets on their heads. Many women doing the carrying work also. Moving equipment up steep hill tracks. Workers sieving rubble along a river bank. Large bridges in varying states of build.
View looking up to a helicopter in flight. Minister Geary and party stand beside the landed helicopter and again seated outdoors at an opening event for the Western Division of the road. Traffic using the new bridges, a truck, bus and oxen pulled cart. Driver’s POV as vehicle crosses two bridge and drives along the new deserted road.
By Janice from Ukraine - 2015.06.03 10:17
This supplier's raw material quality is stable and reliable, has always been in accordance with the requirements of our company to provide the goods that quality meet our requirements.
By Philipppa from Liverpool - 2015.12.11 14:13